Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Lila_AC

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:43 am   

AC Explorer thinks I leave a corpse when recalling

When I house recall or mansion recall, a corpse appears on the map.

I'm running v3.33a and ACX Server 1.30.0.0, playing on Morningthaw with calibration settings in the July patch calibration thread.

Do I have something set incorrectly? I don't recall this happening last month, but I wasn't paying attention much either.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 4:17 am   

That's normal. If the program sees your location jump by a large amount and you were not at the start of a known portal, then it thinks you have been portalled due to dying and leaves a corpse.

It's been a while since I looked at this, but I *think* that if the portal location is stored in one of your custom portal definitions, then it won't leave a corpse. So, try to define a custom portal command in AC Explorer for your house and mansion locations.
Eshvanu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:14 pm   

...and get used to occasionally going to Full view, then clicking Tracking -- Clear all corpses. I consider that action as part of maintaining the software.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: