Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:28 pm   

Build 2.2.0.36 posted

Another new build for everyone today. I took some of the suggestions for the zMemo control and added various selection properties. There is now a SelStart, SelEnd, and SelLength properties that work like normal rich edit controls.

I also added the Table manipulation routines. All of this is documented in the zMemo section of the manual. I also cleaned up this section of the manual to better organize the many properties and methods so that it should be easier to figure out how to find stuff.

Unless someone find a problem with it, this will probably be all that I'll do with the Memo control for now. I plan to spend the rest of this week and next documenting all of the miscellaneous controls and cleaning up bugs in preparation for a public release. I'll also be documentating all of the Events that are used by various controls.

There should be enough documentation now to really start playing with zApp seriously. If you find problems, please report them by creating a NEW POST in this forum. The more problems people find, the better the public release will be.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: