Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:05 pm   

Weekly build 2.2.0.19 posted

Yeah, I couldn't sleep again last night, so I got up early and finished the weekly build.

Everything that has been documented should be in this build. There is more that I'll continue to document today.

New features include zCombo.color, zGroup, zCheckGroup, zRadioGroup, zCheck.List, zCheck.Combo, zList.

In addition, the zToolbar, zItem, zMenu and zDock items have been documented and all of the relevant DevExpress properties and methods have been added.

Implemented but not yet documented are all of the properties and methods for zSplitter and zTree.

So, the only things left are the zPanel (The zRaisePanel will be going away since the new zPanel will do everything the old RaisePanel was designed for), and the big zGrid documentation, properties and methods. I'll be mainly focused on the Grid component for the rest of the week.

I think I'm getting really close to a Public release for zApp. Possibly towards the end of next week. Except for the nasty bug that took me forever to find yesterday, zApp has been *very* stable, and a lot of the loose ends are being tied up.

Have fun with the new build!
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:21 pm   

Oops, let's try this again. If you downloaded the weekly build before I posted this message, please download it again. Had a remaining nasty bug that caused lots of crashes. That's what I get for not running the test applications ;)

I should also mention that this build fixes several reported bugs:

a) The bug that prevented menu items and shortcuts from working with the Memo component is fixed.
b) The bug that could cause crashes when closing a window (such as the About window) is fixed.
c) Bug drawing groups (such as CheckGroup and RadioGroup) using Themes fixed
d) memory leak in Theme Engine with some themes fixed.

That should help with the stability.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: