 |
Jagou Newbie
Joined: 27 Aug 2008 Posts: 4 Location: Chas, SC
|
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:10 pm
Typing ".." in ZMUD |
Hey folks, sorry if this is an obtuse question. I want to be able to enter two periods into the MUD I play and for some reason ZMUD will not let me.
Is there a workaround ? |
|
|
|
 |
MattLofton GURU
Joined: 23 Dec 2000 Posts: 4834 Location: USA
|
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:41 pm |
~.~.
%literal(..)
%quote(..)
simply change the path/speedwalking character in the Special Character preferences to something other than the period. |
|
_________________ EDIT: I didn't like my old signature |
|
|
 |
Jagou Newbie
Joined: 27 Aug 2008 Posts: 4 Location: Chas, SC
|
Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:27 am |
Thanks ! That did it. :)
For anyone that happens upon this...
It's in... view/preferences/special characters |
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|