Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Firefigtncowby

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:58 am   

CMUD crash and cant repair.

Ok I used CMUD the other day just fine, played through and entire session and then loged out. Went to start it up today and I get,

None of the dynamic libraries can be found: sqlite.dll

I click continue again and get the same message. I click continue once again and I get to the CMUD window but the connect window doesnt pop up. I try to open a new session and the connect window pops up but doesnt load and eventually give me an error in CMUD.exe

Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but I get the same error messages. I havnt changed or deleted anything on my computer so im unsure what caused this and Im really confused why a complete reinstall doesnt fix it. Thank you for your time and help in advance!
Shezmu
Wanderer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:45 am   

I found a couple previous posts about the sqlite.dll library. The second one (corrupted library) sounds a little more like what you have going on.

Any other software installed? Any recent updates? What operating system are you on, and what version of CMud?

http://forums.zuggsoft.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=154264

http://forums.zuggsoft.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=90017
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:24 pm   

This typically happens on Vista. It's an issue where Vista locks a DLL into memory and can't release it. Be sure to always report what version of Windows you are using along with what version of CMUD you are using. The only solution I have found to this Vista issues is to reboot Windows.
Firefigtncowby

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:43 am   

Oddly enough when I start it from the folder itself it seems to be working properly now, even though the link path was correct in the shortcut. Thanks for the links though, they were quite helpful!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: