 |
Seb Wizard
Joined: 14 Aug 2004 Posts: 1269
|
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:52 am
[1.09] Executing empty alias causes output to the MUD |
I have an alias which is empty. It's a placeholder where I can put code in later if I decide I want some. On zMUD, it did nothing, which was great - exactly what I wanted. The alias would get executed whenever I moved, but it did nothing.
On CMUD, it sends a blank line to the MUD. This causes my movement to slow down a lot! If I look on the Compiled Code tab for the alias, I get:
Error compiling script:
unmatched parenthesis
Thanks.
Submitted Feedback. |
|
|
|
 |
Guinn Wizard
Joined: 03 Mar 2001 Posts: 1127 Location: London
|
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:43 am |
#alias say {#NOOP}
Would fix this in the short term, though I'm guessing the problem compiling still needs to be fixed |
|
_________________ CMUD Pro, Windows Vista x64
Core2 Q6600, 4GB RAM, GeForce 8800GT
Because you need it for text... ;) |
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|
|