Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account
 

Play RetroMUD
Post new topic  Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum
Seb
Wizard


Joined: 14 Aug 2004
Posts: 1269

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:52 am   

[1.09] Executing empty alias causes output to the MUD
 
I have an alias which is empty. It's a placeholder where I can put code in later if I decide I want some. On zMUD, it did nothing, which was great - exactly what I wanted. The alias would get executed whenever I moved, but it did nothing.

On CMUD, it sends a blank line to the MUD. This causes my movement to slow down a lot! If I look on the Compiled Code tab for the alias, I get:
Error compiling script:
unmatched parenthesis

Thanks.

Submitted Feedback.
Reply with quote
Guinn
Wizard


Joined: 03 Mar 2001
Posts: 1127
Location: London

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:43 am   
 
#alias say {#NOOP}
Would fix this in the short term, though I'm guessing the problem compiling still needs to be fixed
_________________
CMUD Pro, Windows Vista x64
Core2 Q6600, 4GB RAM, GeForce 8800GT
Because you need it for text... ;)
Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2009 Zugg Software. Hosted by Wolfpaw.net