Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Stern
Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:23 pm   

zMUD won't run

I had a harrdrive on one machine, with zMUD 7.05 licensed on it, then moved it to a different one, all i had to do was to reinstall windows ( XP Pro SP1 ) and everything seemed ok. But when i tried to run zMUD and error popped up. I unlicensed and uninstalled zMUD, then reinstalled it from the downloader I still had in my downloads. Relicensing worked fine, but when I run it it says 'Class not registered' and i click ok and zMUD just hangs on the 'Main Module - Initializing' part. Any idea what i can do to make it work? LicCtrl Service is enabled aswell.

I also tried downloading it again in case the installer had been corrupted somehow...no go
megamog75
Enchanter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:35 pm   

I think this is covered in the MDAC files, your going to have to go to Microsoft to download them then try again. Make sure you get the most current ones.
mortie
Wanderer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:01 pm   

See below thread also

http://forums.zuggsoft.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=18498
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: