Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Powr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:38 pm   

Success!

Very Happy I uninstalled the product (I had version 3.33a - at least that is what the unistall screen told me I was uninstalling). I downloaded and installed 3.33a from your site and the eLicense screen this fresh install left me at was very different from the one I had been getting...for one thing it actually had a button for obtaining an "Offline License" and the layout was different - at any rate, from the PC that is "behind a firewall" I was able to successfully download an eLicense and open AC Explorer - w00t!

Since this machine has more layers to tunnel through I am sure the same procedure at home will work. It would appear that an earlier upgrade to the product had not upgraded everything on my side - no matter, problem solved! Thank you very much, it is an excellent product and quite helpful to me. Smile
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:10 pm   

OK, sounds like you had an old version of AC Explorer with the old eLicense wrapper on it then. Glad it's working now.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: