Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account
 

Play RetroMUD
Post new topic  Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum
bortaS
Magician


Joined: 10 Oct 2000
Posts: 320
Location: Springville, UT

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:01 pm   

[1.09] Sticky toolbar customization
 
I noticed that the Customize dialog is keeping some settings even after I had unset them. This is in the Options tab.

Steps to reproduce:

1) Right click on toolbar
2) Select "Customize..."
3) Click on Options
4) Check "Large icons"
5) Uncheck "Large icons"
6) Repeat steps 1-3
7) Notice that "Large icons" is still set, and the Parsing and Trigger icons on the command line are still large.
_________________
bortaS
~~ Crusty Klingon Programmer ~~
Reply with quote
Zugg
MASTER


Joined: 25 Sep 2000
Posts: 23379
Location: Colorado, USA

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:50 pm   
 
Yes, the large icon option isn't supported yet. That popup dialog is part of the Developer Express dxBars component that CMUD uses for toolbars. I have little control over it, so it has some stuff that I haven't implemented. Supporting the large icon option is planned for the future, but requires a lot of time to create 24x24 bit versions of all of the icons in CMUD. That's the kind of visual tweak that has a lower priority right now.
Reply with quote
bortaS
Magician


Joined: 10 Oct 2000
Posts: 320
Location: Springville, UT

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:21 pm   
 
I kind of figured it would be low priority. I sent you feedback on it, anyways. Cool
_________________
bortaS
~~ Crusty Klingon Programmer ~~
Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2009 Zugg Software. Hosted by Wolfpaw.net