Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Zrac

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:43 am   

Autologin and pueblo

Everytime i log into my Mud it Sends PUEBLOCLIENT 2_01 to the mud and interferes with my autologin. I was using 5.55 and never had this problem. I decided to check out a new one and this really hinders my log in. Anyway i can disable this or make it silent?

Thanks in advanced.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:03 pm   

Sounds like your MUD is sending the Pueblo string before prompting for the user login and then doesn't handle the Pueblo response correctly. You can go into the Preferences in zMUD and in the MXP General page, turn off the AutoPueblo detection.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:06 pm   

Hmm, actually, never mind. I'm not sure why it would be sending that. zMUD doesn't send anything back to the MUD for Pueblo detection. Somehow the autologin information must be messed up. Click the Edit button for your character icon and go to the Character tab and clear out the username and password fields. That should cause zMUD to re-detect your login settings the next time you log in.
Zrac

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:24 pm   

Thanks zugg worked like a charm, I am still getting the peublo stuff so I will contact the admin of the mud and ask em about leaving time to be detected.
CyricDT
Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:42 pm   

It may be the mud, one of the codebases I was trying out does that, it sends back the version of pueblo detected from your client after the login for some reason.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: