Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
adamwalker
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:07 pm   

My list of bugs/missing bits!

1. I find that it its horribly slow. Recieves about 5 lines every 2 seconds from the mud. Not at all smooth, i think its a speed optimisation issue that ive seen mentioned around the place

Code:
#trigger {@highlightme} {#cw bold,under,green}

doesnt seem to work

3. in the editor window after export..... all the patterns are filled in but no triggers have values

4. cmud seems to send my code to the mud. rather then actually parsing and executing it

if zugg wants my .zmud file just ask! your welcome to it.
edb6377
Magician

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:18 pm   

on #4 its because of improperly formatted aliases, triggers etc. When it sends code its not parsed properly. You can import your settings but unless you fix what needs fixing they wont work

3. this is the same issue. You have to fix parsing errors in order for the editor window to properly set settings.

2. Triggers at this point only work the first time created. after that point they no longer fire. Its one of the bugs with 1.01
Also i dont think thats proper format for that command in cmud but ill have to test it to be sure.

1. This is most likely due to invalid settings. I had this problem on import. I manually recreated my scripts with fixes for things that had changed and it tends to be as fast and in many places faster than zmud.
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:20 pm   

nod. ill take a look in it, my problem is tho that i cant (and wont) rewrite my scripts. i have in excess of 50 thousand words in my system and its jst not possible to find the time to rewrite it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: