Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
BartzS
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:48 am   

Multiplaying Focus Change Macro

Hi, I'm having trouble setting up macros to change the focus between my tabbed characters in Zmud 7.20. I'd like to be able to just hit a key like F1 and have that character's tab be on top and have the focus. If anyone could tell me how this is done I'd really appreciate it since I can't figure out how. Thanks!
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:53 am   

I've no idea if this works or not, but try using #WINDOW windowname for the macro. Assuming you can use commands in a macro, this command does exactly what you want. If it doesn't work, try using that in an alias and using the alias name in the macro.
Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:49 am   

It didn't work. It ended up just creating a new window named whatever my other one was already named. I wonder if Zmud can even do this... It doesn't seem like it'd be beyond it's abilities. Any other suggestions?
BartzS
Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:34 am   

Okay, really sorry about that, it was really simple...just the name and then the colon. I forgot to make my window names all different! That's probably why it wasn't working before. Yes, I know, pathetic newbie... lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: