Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
elluyia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:53 pm   

Anti-theft Script Help Needed Please

Not for want of trying, I am simply unable to find an anti-theft script for Achaea.
If anybody out there can point me in the right direction or even write one for me, I would be eternally grateful.

Yours in anticipation,

Elluyia
Kjata
GURU

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:36 pm   

First make sure you search in the Finished Scripts forum to see if anyone has already posted a script that does what you want or something similar.

If you don't find what you need in that forum, then go ahead and ask for help, but provide all of the specific details. If you want someone to give you a general outline of how to solve your problem or perhaps give you a script that does what you want, you need to provide all the information about what you want to do. Explain what the script should do, how it should go about doing it, all of the actions it should take depending on what happens while the script is working and sample MUD text for everything pertinent to what the script does. All of this needs to be very detailed and clear if you want someone to be able to help you.
Wizard

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:24 pm   

Folks like Dontarion and myself sell or give away anti-theft scripts. Try Dontarion's site first to see if it's what you're looking for in an anti-theft script.

http://dontarion.googlepages.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: