Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
artor96

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:35 am   

Edit Character Window Size

Weird issue here... new installation of 7.21, and I'm trying to Edit Character information under the Mud tab. I'd like to change the Icon, so I easily distinguish between different characters and different muds, but the entry space for Host/Title/Icon Caption/Session ID/Image file increases until it takes up all available space on the screen. I can see the Characters box on the left side, and the left-hand edge of the Port and Type boxes, but the Icon box is off the edge of the screen. I've tried every screen res from 1920x1200 to 800x600 to fix this, but nothing worked. Has anybody else run into the issue?
Vijilante
SubAdmin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:03 am   

We have run into issues with decreasing window sizes, but never uncontrolled increasing window sizes. The decreasing window sizes were caused generally by an add-on type of display program, most commonly WindowsBlinds. Perheaps you are using a similar type of program that is sending zMud the wrong set of messages. The best solution found was to inform the addon program that it should ignore zMud.
artor96

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:21 am   

Thanks for the suggestion. Alas, I'm not running anything like that. Maybe I'll try playing around with some settings to see if it'll fix it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: