Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
bnurse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:54 pm   

system clock/license

Hi, I searched through the form to see if I could find some help regarding my particular problem, but I was unable.

This morning, I noticed my clock was set ahead by two weeks, so I set it back, and then a little while later I opened up zmud and my trial for the new version had expired. So, I purchased the new version and when I went to enter my key it says that my clock has been set back, check to make sure my clock was set correctly..... and it was set for the right time. I even tried setting it back to the time it must have been two weeks ahead for a while, but then the license key is expired because it's only good for 7 days.

So, I removed the software, rebooted my computer, and re-installed the software.... and it still won't let me install a license.

It says to contact my system administrator with a GDDM system code for instructions on how to fix the problem. I've emailed the support with no response as yet..... I know i'm a little impatient, but I likely won't be near my computer again until next week..... and I really want to play my game! :)

Anyway, if anyone can help, that would be super. :)

Thanks!
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:03 pm   

You need to send us email on this with your license details. There is no way to fix this problem via a public forum.

If you already sent us email, you should get a response within 48 hours.
bnurse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:54 pm   

Thanks so very much. :)
XoVoX
Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:22 pm   

I've submitted this same issue to the support email and havent got a reply... I suppose I'll need to submit it again.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:34 am   

We don't work on Sundays. Published email response is 48 hours. If you send email to support@zuggsoft.com, then you should get an automatted reply from our helpdesk system. If you didn't get an automatted reply, make sure zuggsoft.com is in your spam-filter "white list" and resend it. Or use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to use the web-based help system.
nexela
Wizard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:03 am   

Also make sure the year is set correctly this get overlooked alot
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: