Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion
Krule
Adept

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:06 am   

zApp Releases?

Hey Zugg,

I've still got to get back to our private messages, but we'll get back to that later (I'm carefully and slowly crafting a response, fear not), but this is off that topic:

Do you plan on releasing zApp as you progress with CMUD? (You may have posted this somewhere, but you posted a LOT recently..and I'd rather not browse all the forums). Reason I ask is because I'd like to make an SSH telnet client with tabs, and zApp would be absolutely perfect for what I need, but I'm obviously missing features that will be incorporated in CMUD.

So?
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:10 am   

My focus right now is on CMUD, not zApp. There won't be any new releases of zApp until after CMUD is released and stable. Since there are only about 12 people who care about zApp and there are thousands who care about CMUD, I need to put my time and effort where it can benefit the most people.
Krule
Adept

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:53 am   

mmhmm..ok
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:05 am   

Or, I should put it this way:

zApp works perfectly fine the way it is. What you are missing is Telnet protocol support in zApp, right? Well, zApp can't have *everything* built in...that's why it supports ActiveX. Go find an ActiveX Telnet control and you should be able to use it just fine with zApp.
theNerd
Adept

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:19 pm   

Zugg wrote:
....there are only about 12 people who care about zApp...

Ooooh, that hurts. Shocked I hope your not counting me twice. Laughing

Zugg wrote:
Well, zApp can't have *everything* built in...

Wrong attitude, Zugg. Everything should be built-in including a nice espresso maker. Wink If you do put that in I'll be asking for a milk frother as well. Razz

Anyways, just dropping in. Best wishes for the new super duper CMUD. Very Happy

TTFN.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: