Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
TonDiening
GURU

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:03 pm   

Skins and Themes

Skins and Themes wrote:

CMUD is being written using the themed-components that were created as part of the zApp project. This means that CMUD will support skins/themes.

CMUD will support two types of skins: WinXP Theme files, and proprietary (KSDEV) theme files. A free Theme Editor is available for the KSDEV theme format. For the WinXP theme format, there are many 3rd party programs that can be used to create/customize a WinXP theme file (I like the StarDock tools myself).

Any WinXP or KSDEV theme file can be loaded into CMUD to customize it's look and feel. You can also choose several "built-in" themes that will be provided within CMUD.

The initial Beta version of CMUD will likely contain many theme-related issues. Tweaking the theme support will be an on-going process during the beta period. I'm not putting a lot of priority into this for the initial release.

This is beautiful. Skin both winamp and CMUD in the same stylin' as you have CMUD control the music that fits the mood.
twhiting9275
Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:18 pm   

YAY! Finally my mud client will look like the rest of my Windows installation ;) NICE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: