Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Lila_AC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:07 am   

Right click issue in AC Explorer v3.40

Right clicking on the map in AC Explorer v3.40 results in the app seemingly hanging for several seconds (around seven for me, on average), after which the context menu does appear... assuming you haven't moved your cursor.

If you do this with the Route tab open you'll see that the text cursor in the Start field stops blinking during the hang. I mention this in case it helps narrow down what might be happening.
Lila_AC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:16 am   

Also, completely unrelated to the right click thing...

Do you look in the registry to see where AC is installed so you know where to look for cell.dat? If you do, what key(s) do you look for currently?

I as as the key appears to have changed in the registry with ToD and I'd like to look and find the new key in case you decide to update v3.40 in the future.

I've always had AC installed in the same location and v3.40 just isn't seeing it unless I point it there manually (using the new cellconverter utility to make a usable cell.dat).

Until/Unless you update v3.40 I'll just put the converted cell.dat into the AC Explorer folder.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:14 am   

I can verify the right-click delay...don't have any idea what changed to cause this, but I'll look at it the same time I'm looking into the floating point issue.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: