Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Volrath

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:43 pm   

Problem running ACxplorer 3.40

Hi,

I'm having a problem running acxplorer.exe. When I try to run i got this popup error message "Error: Access violation as 0x01C92BC6 (tried to write to 0x00596110C), program terminated." I tried this on 3 computer, 2 of them had the previous version and the 3rd one was a brand new installation.

BTW I dont have any problem with 3.33a
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:51 pm   

BAH! Sorry about that. Looks like stupid Delphi 5 generated a corrupted compiled file when I rebuilt AC Explorer yesterday. I forgot how much of a pain Delphi 5 can be when I build lots of projects at the same time...seems to start corrupting the EXE files or something wierd.

Anyway, I reproduced your problem here and rebuilt AC Explorer after rebooting my system and that seemed to fix it. So I have uploaded a new copy of ACXPRO32.EXE. Go ahead and download it again and give it a try. Let me know if this works.

Sorry again for the problem...that's what happens when I rebuild all products at once and then don't test them all. Since zMUD worked fine I just assumed that the others worked too and didn't test them like I should have.
Volrath

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:20 pm   

Thanks a lot, it worked perfectly :)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: