Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:26 pm   

IMPORTANT message for people who pre-ordered zApp or eMobius

I have pre-populated the new Zuggsoft store with all of the existing zApp and zAppPro customer orders. However, last year when I gave out several free eMobius reg codes to some people, I lost those records when my hard disk crashed back in February.

So, the only records I have are for people who actually purchased zApp or zAppPro.

When the new version of zApp without the eLicense copy protection is released next week, you should be able to click an Upgrade button to easily convert your old reg code into the new reg code. However, if I sent you a free reg code, you won't be in the database and the upgrade will fail.

So, if you have any trouble upgrading to the new version of zApp or zAppPro next week, please send me an email message and include the reg code that you were using previously, along with your name and postal address. I'll then add you to the new database manually and send you an upgraded code.

This should only effect a small number of people. But definitely contact me if you have trouble with the upgrade next week.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: