Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2
Lila_AC Posted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:18 pm
AC Explorer and AC: Throne of Destiny
dh123lh1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:39 pm   WELL THE UPDATE MAP FUNCTIONS WORKED JUST FINE FOR ME ITS TH

WELL THE UPDATE MAP FUNCTIONS WORKED JUST FINE FOR ME ITS THe AC spedia Database that I couldnt get but the map of Dareth was replaced by the built in map updater, i belive i used the right button first to test or confirm first then i clicked the other one worked fine on the map since Map uses the Portal.Dat File, or am I wrong, was I not supposed to Update the map with the .dat files in the AC TOD Folder, mabey it worked since I dont Have TOD Yet I just Have Grafix Upgrade.
Let Us all Pray That once AC spedia is back up and working correctly, and the Decal FIX, Fixes acexplorer, Since with the Databases working correctly in conjunction with the software again, AC EXPLORER Is One Of The Great And Necessary to Get Around Supporting Apps there is for AC through AC-DM, and Hopefully soon AC-TOD.

Davidge wrote:
All is not lost bartz . . .

Rumor has it that a viable solution is forthcoming soon . . . er, as soon as Decal is up and running for ToD that is. And no, there is NOT an ETA yet . . . but stay tuned! <grin>

And don't go bugging the poor Decal devs about the ETA . . . let's just say that once Decal is back up, we might have our remote real live tracking again.

In the meantime, see my other post about an updated map. No, you cannot use the built-in map updater, and likely won't ever be able to again, but we do have a current map that you can manually install over the top of your old map. It works wonderfully.
bartz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:06 am   

ok got the traking thing to work .. had to use the dereth explorer's dserv.. it works with acexplorer very well.. had to do some tinkering with it to get it to work tho. but it works great when u get it working 8).. found dereth explorer on vnboards utilities.. its an alpha release.. not bad but doesnt have the functionality yet of acexplorer. here is link..

http://www.thelostcorpses.com/derethexplorer/

too bad the acexplorer dev coulndt take the time to make a tracking utility that works 8(.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:44 pm   

As I've said before, and will repeat again, if someone tells me how to find the player location in memory in the new version and what changes are needed to ACXServer, then I'd be happy to make it work.

But it's not a matter of "take the time to make a tracking utility that works"...it's a matter of getting the information needed. I no longer have any Asheron's Call accounts or characters and therefore have no way to test anything within the game anymore.
Davidge
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:16 pm   

This months memory location for locs -- but using an alternative product -- is 7C9184 . . .

No idea if that helps with ACXServer or not though.
chathamrow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:57 pm   

It would be nice to get ACX Server working again. Can you release the source for that part of the application? Or any info on the protocols in ACX and methods of locating the coord data from asherons?

Jon
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:57 pm   

The protocol is already documented in the help file for AC Explorer Pro. There are no plans to release source code.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: