Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Belmyrddyn
Magician

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:35 am   

Corrupted Settings

I've been working on my DRzMUD plugin and getting it fully functional, but for some reason now that I've upgraded to 7.13b, I keep getting corrupted settings messages. Does anyone know exactly what causes corrupted settings? The settings file seems to work correctly, though.

I've tried exporting all the settings to a text file, then importing them back again. I've also tried exporting all the settings and then importing them into a new settings file.

I don't know if this could be related to the fact that my plugin implements a ton of extra commands?

Thanks
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:34 am   

I've actually been experiencing a similar problem after upgrading as well. It doesn't happen everytime, and the settings function as if not corrupted afterwards. Re-importing doesn't make a difference.

I'm also getting a runtime error when i close zMud once in a while. I can't find where I saved the exact number, I think it was 216 though. The error might be something on my end though, since I'm using the new .net 2.0 beta framework for it, and have been changing a lot of things in my plugin recently.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: