Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2
kawawong Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:25 pm
zApp Pro - create encrypted ZXL files
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:02 pm   

Try the new 2.3.1 version and post here if it works any better. I compared the current source code with the archived 2.0 beta version and made a few minor changes. But there wasn't much different between the two when it comes to loading and decrypting plugins. I also added a couple of popup error messages in places that might help track down the problem.

Rainchild, I doubt it's anything like a unicode issue. Since he claims the the 2.0 beta version works, it used the exact same decryption routines. So if it was a unicode string issue, it shouldn't have changed between 2.0 and 2.3. Unfortunately I just don't see anything in the source code that is different between the two versions that could cause this.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: