Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:12 am   

OK, that's about it for zMUD now for a while

OK, now that 7.13 has an 'a' at the end like all of the other long-time public releases, I think I'm calling it quits again for a while.

The Shareware Industry Conference is coming up in a few weeks here in Colorado (Denver) and I'll be marketing zApp at this conference. So, I need to put together my demos, make some CDs, and put together some press kits and stuff like that.

I told myself that I could spend a week doing a zMUD update. Well, it's taken a few days longer than that, but I hope everyone thinks it was worth the trouble. The zMUD code is getting old and it's certainly harder to work on it than something new like zApp. I can't even use the latest compiler tools because Borland messed up the window docking in later versions of Delphi.

Depending upon how many people buy the next version, I'll decide when to schedule any future zMUD releases. But for now, I need to get back to zApp and also get the eMobius email client rolling.

If you find any bugs in the latest 7.13a version, please post them officially in the bug tracking system. You might post here in the forums (in a NEW TOPIC) first just in case someone else has a fix or workaround. But the official bugs should go into the tracking system. Hopefully we are past the major issues for most people at this point.

Have fun MUDding!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: