Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:53 pm   

Public release status

The other "schedule" thread was getting pretty full, so this is a new thread to announce the status of the public release of zApp v2.3.

I was hoping to release a new build today, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I ended up spending the day adding the "related topics" panel and a history menu to the documentation viewer, and ran into all sorts of new bugs. Turns out the scroll panel that I added a few weeks ago didn't work, so I had to fix that. Then I ran into some more bugs with the DevExpress menu system that I had to fix.

Anyway, it's been a *very* frustrating day. I haven't gotten to work on any of the important stuff for the release that I wanted to finish today.

I'm going to take a dinner break and then see if I can get my brain back into programming mode and see what I can finish tonight. I still want to get the documentation viewer into a "deployed" exe file for this release, and I've run into problems with the Bind2Exe stuff again.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: