Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion
theNerd
Adept

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:34 pm   

Theme Problems On Win2K

I am not sure if you want bug reports in the General zApp Section or the Developer's section. Anyways, I tested today's release on Win2000 and the themes only change the form style and not the buttons and menus, etc. It does work WinXP, though.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:52 pm   

Sounds like DevExpress is being too smart and only doing the Theme calls on XP. I haven't run this on anything except XP and plan to do some testing on Win98 later this week. Thanks for the report. And yes, this is the correct forum for bug reports.

I was actually going crazy earlier today. For some reason, zApp was using 100% of the CPU, even just running the simple calculator program. It seems to be repainting over and over and I couldn't get Delphi to track the cause, nor could I get any message trace programs to work.

Finally got the brilliant idea of rebooting my computer and all of the trouble went away. Sometimes I really hate windows. Anyway, I was worried that there was some major problem with this zApp release, but it seems to have been my system instead.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:56 pm   

I spoke too soon. It appears that none of the Caption labels attached to various edit controls are being displayed. I've got it fixed now, so maybe I'll upload another CVS build tomorrow morning.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: