Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
nwyllie
Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:17 pm   

Occasional loss of tabbed view for multiple sessions

Occasionally when windows are in tabbed mode (for 2 or more sessions open), when clicking on tab to switch to a non displayed session to make it active the windows will separate, no longer being tabbed. I have found no way to get back into tabbed mode other than shutting down to one session and then re-opening the shut down sessions. I've most recently noticed this on an Armada M700 laptop running 98SE. It may occur on my XP Pro machine but I don't recall seeing it happen there as I don't have two sessions open very often on that machine. Has anyone else seen this problem?
nexela
Wizard

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:02 am   

Prolly has to deal with there being no delay/leeway between the click and drag (possible bug in zmud) what is happening is your clicking and at the same time mouse is moving ever so incremently and zmud is thinking you want to undock it, easy way to bypass this would be by using the Lock Layout option somewhere in the menu (I don't have zmud open ATM and cant recall exect menu off the top o me head)
nwyllie
Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:39 am   

That makes sense. But why am I unable get them docked again?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: