Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Pallock

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:36 am   

Encrypt/Decrypt for any mud

This is a Decrypt/Encrypt code a friend of mine (Cheoldo) made who doesnt mud anymore, but its very cool. It also stops those nosey imm's from seeing what your saying. You can make millions of codes so no one else but who you want to see what your saying can have it.
Very expandable.

#ALIAS zEncrypt {#var zMsgEn %upper(@zMsgEn);#loop 1,26 {#var zMsgEn %replace(@zMsgEn,%copy(@zCode,%i,1),%copy(@zBase,%i,1))};#var zMsgEn {%proper(@zMsgEn)};tell @zFriend z@Code - @zMsgEn}
#ALIAS zDecrypt {#loop 1,26 {#var zMsgDe %replace(@zMsgDe,%copy(@zBase,%i,1),%copy(@zCode,%i,1))};#var zMsgDe {decoded - %proper(@zMsgDe)};#sh @zMsgDe}
#ALIAS zT {#var zFriend %1;#var code %2;#var ZmsgEn "%-3";#var zCode @z%2;zEncrypt}
#ALIAS zGDecrypt {#loop 1,26 {#var zMsgDe %replace(@zMsgDe,%copy(@zBase,%i,1),%copy(@zCode,%i,1))};#var zMsgDe {decoded - %proper(@zMsgDe)};#sh @zMsgDe}
#ALIAS zG {#var code %1;#var ZmsgEn "%-2";#var zCode @z%1;zGEncrypt}
#ALIAS zGEncrypt {#var zMsgEn %upper(@zMsgEn);#loop 1,26 {#var zMsgEn %replace(@zMsgEn,%copy(@zCode,%i,1),%copy(@zBase,%i,1))};#var zMsgEn {%proper(@zMsgEn)};gos z@Code - @zMsgEn}
#ALIAS zSay {#var code %1;#var ZmsgEn "%-2";#var zCode @z%1;zSEncrypt}
#ALIAS zSEncrypt {#var zMsgEn %upper(@zMsgEn);#loop 1,26 {#var zMsgEn %replace(@zMsgEn,%copy(@zCode,%i,1),%copy(@zBase,%i,1))};#var zMsgEn {%proper(@zMsgEn)};say z@Code - @zMsgEn}
#VAR zBase {abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz}
#VAR zQwer {QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM}
#VAR zOlpk {OLPKUMJNIHBTGVEFCRDXYSZWAQ}
#VAR zFriend {}
#VAR code {asdf}
#VAR ZmsgEn {Vyw diwnnsc ufau yos wz.}
#VAR zCode {ASDFGHJKLZXCVBNMQWERTYUIOP}
#VAR Friend {}
#VAR zMsgDe {decoded - Just been hanging in there}
#VAR zAsdf {ASDFGHJKLZXCVBNMQWERTYUIOP}
#VAR zPhlx {POIUYTREWQMNBVCXZLKJHGFDSA}
#VAR zMaph {HGJFKDLSABVNCMXZYTURIEOWPQ}
#TRIGGER {(%w) tells you ~'z(%w) - (*)~'} {#var zFriend %1;#var code %2;#var zCode @z%2;#var zMsgDe %lower("%3");zDecrypt}
#TRIGGER {(%w) Fellowships -> ~'z(%w) - (*)~'} {#var code %2;#var zCode @z%2;#var zMsgDe %lower("%3");zDecrypt}
#TRIGGER {(%w) says ~'z(%w) - (*)~'} {#var code %2;#var zCode @z%2;#var zMsgDe %lower("%3");zDecrypt}
#CLASS 0

little help

with say you would type

zsay (variable) argument
ztell (variable) argument

change the triggers to fit with the channels on the muds
megamog75
Enchanter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:58 pm   

quote:
You can make millions of codes

Not seeing the millions of codes?
If you get it to work, maybe at the most 13
Unfortunatly I was unable to get only the two to three codes to work:
the @zasdf and the @zPhlx and @zMaph
but maybe I did somthing wrong.

Zsay goof Big red dog
got: zgoof big red dog

However the %copy was somthing I had been meaning to get aroung to researching and this gave me a good excuse, so thanks.
Silencer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:28 am   

You need to define a variable zgoof with the replacement text. BTW this simple substition script takes about 10 minutes to crack for anyone with experience in codebreaking (quicker if there is a lot of text). I would recommend removing the report of which key is used and pre arrange one to use normally as well, it makes it harder to spot when/if you change, this is how they initially broke Enigma BTW, the report of the codekey in the beginning of the message.
Foamy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:40 am   

I didnt literally mean "you can have a million codes at once" but yes you could probally make a million diffrent codes for this with no problems just scramble the encryption diffrently
megamog75
Enchanter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:53 pm   

seems to me I already wrote something like this and posted it awhile back
I didn't call it an encryption but a speak different language. I was hoping that people in groups could use it so no one would know what they where saying not even the IM's

That link for that is Language (Speak elf or Whatever) Ver 1.5

Then I made this one too, that link is:
Decoder Ring!!! For any Mud!!!!! 1.0 3-13-03
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » Finished MUD Scripts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: