Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
biostormx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:05 am   

zMUD automatically starts by typing 'n' in this MUD...

I'm having a problem I've never had before... whenever I log on to this specific MUD, zMUD starts off by typing "n"

'n' Automatically selects the new character choice, so I'm unable to log into my current character.

It doesn't do this on any other MUDs, and I removed and re-added this MUD and it's still doing it...

What am I missing?

I already disabled the computer/gun things in the bottom right, if that makes a difference.
mr_kent
Enchanter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:56 am   

Did you try to telnet to this specific MUD? It's possible your char\IP is being blocked on purpose.
Zhiroc
Adept

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:16 pm   

Perhaps when you configured the MUD you enabled autologin with "n" as the character name? It may have done this automatically for you, and since "n" was the command you used to create your character, that's what got saved.

Start zMUD, click on your MUD, but don't do a Connect (or double-click). Instead, click on Edit, and go to the Character tab. There you should see fields for your character's name and password, and a checkbox to enabe automatic login. Check to see that you have the correct information or disable automatic login, whatever your preference.
Odoth
Wanderer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:23 pm   

You can also try:
#unalias atconnect

and see if that does the trick.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: