Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion
Oracle
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:52 pm   

Question in respect to Zmud

There was a comment by Zugg that Zapps could be used for Zmud.

http://forums.zuggsoft.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=17773

or just read the following:

Quote:

If you have a COM object that you want to interact with (like ZMUD, for example), writing a small application in Zeus is the quickest way to interact and use that COM object. For example, you can write a quick application that uses the zMUD COM objects to control zMUD just as easily as you can write scripts in zMUD, but in Zeus you can have rich visual components.

Can anyone give a specific example of how they have used Zapp with Zmud? I like what I see, I just don't see how I can apply Zapp with writing Zmud scripts.
Kjata
GURU

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:57 pm   

One good is example is that you could easily create a simple editor window with spell check as you type. I might throw this together to show that it should be easy, but right now I don't have much time, perhaps in a few weeks.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: