Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:30 am   

New zuggsoft.com linux server

On 15-Oct-2004 the zuggsoft.com WinNT server hosted at Superb.net was destroyed by a trojan horse and hacker attack. The site has now been fully transferred to this new linux server hosted at Wolfpaw.net.
---
My special thanks goes to Dale at www.wolfpaw.net who has spent much of the weekend setting up this new server for us.

This will be the new home of both www.zuggsoft.com and www.emobius.com. If you find any problem with the site, please post to the forums.

The web-based ordering system is still down. If you want to purchase zMUD, AC Explorer, or other Zuggsoft products, please download the program, run it, and select the Buy Now option in the startup trial screen. The web-site order page on this site will be down until I can convert the old ASP scripts into PHP.

Edited:The Paypal ordering backend system should be working again now. If you make an order via PayPal and do not receive your reg code in email, please contact me at support@zuggsoft.com.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: