Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Scuba82Steve

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:18 pm   

**Unknown**

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but it just started from out of no where. I have a licensed version of Zmud...though it was like a 6.something version, but everytime I open ZMUD now I can't join anything or click on any of the buttons. Everytime I click on connect...or a game icon or any button on the sign on screen I get a message that pops up and says **Unknown**.

Even when I get annoyed and try to click the X to close the program it won't shut down and says **Unknown** so I have to use the end program to shut the program down. So I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I went to the License control thing on XP and everything was set on Automatic so it wasn't that problem...but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Steve
LightBulb
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:38 am   

Were you using a beta version? It may have expired and you'll need to install a public version.

You might also try the Corrupted Settings procedures from the zMUD FAQ.

Most scripts in this forum are written for Command Line entry.
Don't even open the Settings Editor unless its use is specified or obvious.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:24 pm   

If you are already getting to the character selection screen, then this doesn't have anything to do with eLicense. Make sure you are running the 7.05 version of zMUD. zMUD itself doesn't have any error message that says "**Unknown**" so that must be coming from some other software on your system. Try to think of what other software you installed or updated at the time this error started happening.
pibinire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:20 pm   

Has this problem been resolved? I am having the same problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: