Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:17 pm   

I'm Back!!!

Well, we are back from our family trip to Houston. Wasn't too bad. I was able to get a network connection from the hotel most of the time, but our room was at the end of a hall and I think we were a ways from the wireless hub since I had to live with a very poor signal most of the time.

I really hate air travel these day though. Now they even make you take your shoes off before going through the metal detector.

Anyway, Chiara and I are still getting caught up with our email backlog, so if you emailed us, please be patient for another day or so.'

I'm going to start working on the Zeus (or zApp as we are now calling it) documentation. Today I need to modify some of the PHP code for the Knowledge Base to add the TOC and Related Topics list on the left that I want for the documentation. These changes should make it a lot easier to use the online documentation. My model is the excellent online manual for PHP.

As I document stuff in zApp, I'll also be doing some coding to clean up rough edges and add some of the stuff that wasn't needed yet in eMobius (like radio buttons) that are required for a beta release of zApp.

Keep an eye on the eMobius/Zeus/zApp forum for status details on this project. I'm hoping for a beta version before Thanksgiving.

If there are any remaining problems on the web site, please post to the Forum Issues forum. I'm going to tweak some things today that are still requiring two cookie logins for most people and also will be splitting the zMUD, eMobius and zApp programs into their own home pages.
slicertool
Magician

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:32 am   

A minor fix on the blog... according to the xml, the links to the individual entries is:
Code:
http://forums.zuggsoft.com/phpbb/weblog_entry.php?t=17817
however, the
Code:
t=17817
should be
Code:
e=17817

MASTER

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:48 pm   

Thanks for the note. It should be fixed now.
Rorso
Wizard

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:34 pm   

There is something wrong, Zugg. It seems as if the blog shows your latest post to the thread as the blog entry. Isn't it supposed to show the first post in the thread?

Oh this is actually pretty icky. Wouldn't want anyone to play april-fools jokes here :-).
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:21 pm   

Oops, sorry, I was messing with getting the name and date of the last post to appear in the header of each blog entry and messed it up. Thanks for pointing out the problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » Zugg's Blog All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: