Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion
The Raven
Magician

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:58 am   

Syntax Checking

I think you should add a syntax checking component. That would also work well if you decide to create an IDE for Zeus in Zeus.... hint hint, nudge nudge. I'm sure there are other examples, but take a look at Textpad for an implimentation of syntax highlighting that's easy for customers to extend.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:34 pm   

I plan to have syntax checking evenetually, but not in the early versions of Zeus.
The Raven
Magician

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:49 pm   Err... I meant Syntax Highlighting

Not syntax checking, syntax highlighting. Much easier to impliment and extend. Again, see Textpad for a nice implimentation. I understand if it will not ben in an initial release, but if it's on the future feature list that may help.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:57 pm   

Sorry, I mispoke. Yes, syntax highlighting. Syntax "checking" is not planned, only highlighting. And actually, the status of syntax highlighting depends upon whether the current syntax highlighter component that I have will integrate easily with the RichView component that I'm using. If the integration is easy, then you'll see it in an earlier version.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: