Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Silencer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:37 am   

Resort MUD servers and automapping

I presently run Resort MUD 4 Beta Revision 1 as my server (debugging the game right now). I've been getting reports (and observed myself) that zMUD just doesn't seem to like mapping for us. The autoconfig seems to be picking up the exits fine at first but defnitely isn't tracking movement from this point, any suggestions on how to improve this?

<137hp 100m 177mv> n
Along the western wall
You hear the howl of some unnatural beast echo off the walls. The ground is stained with dried blood, looking closer you see tracks of some sort of creature ... but what?
Exits: north east south up.

<137hp 100m 177mv> n
North-West Corner
This area will allow you to further hone your combat skills. Kill the beasts that wander here. If you wish to leave, exiting up will take you to the room for Toric, the Lord of Healing, in the Darkhaven Academy.
Exits: east south up.
A large marble fountain gushes forth here.

These are pretty typical examples that have been used for auto config (particularly by myself in testing). And in theory should have worked fine since several other MUDs with similar output haven't given me any headaches.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: