Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Carabas
GURU

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:46 am   

Downloads page needs updating

In regards to zMUD 3.62:
quote:
A very old version of zMUD that is FREE. Works under Windows 3.x. Does not contain the mapper or any other feature added in the last two years. This version is not supported.

More like a zillion years Very Happy

In addition, the zMUD mirror section should be updated to reflect the lastest public release.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 5:55 pm   

Yep, you are right. But right now I'm in the middle of PHP and database scripts so I don't know when I'll get to this. I probably have at least a couple of days of "cleanup" associated with the zMUD Public release to work on. There are all of those screen shots of the new features that need to be done too.

Hey, I just got an idea! Are there any Gurus who might be interested in filling out the Features section for zMUD with screenshots of the new features? Take a look at the current "Features" section for zMUD and see what the format looks like. Then take a look at the "New Features in vX.XX" page to see the features that are listed without screenshots. If anyone can help with this, it would be much appreciated!
Vijilante
SubAdmin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:58 pm   

Some of these might be covered by the screenshots I did for the help file. I haven't looked yet, but I will when I get some time.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:36 am   

What takes the most time, I have found, is getting small enough images. That is, just showing the most important part of the feature so that the graphic images aren't too big. Again, the existing Features page shows examples of that. I don't want to page to take forever to load, and yet I don't want to put each screenshot on a separate page either.
Humpton
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:38 am   Getting Images

I'm not sure if this is a trick I'm the only one who hasn't known for ages, or if it actually will help in this project.

In Win XP (and it seems to be pro and home) if you hit Alt-PrintScrn it captures only the Window that has focus. Then you can just paste into any picture editor and do with it as you please.

Hope this helps.

___
Humpton lives like he types.... fast, and full of mistakes!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » Website or Forum problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: