Play RetroMUD
gasolin
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:24 am   

Update Gauge

hi

I have a Gauge I like to change the color on - not the low color

But if I enter this line.
#BUTTON timetoquest {Quest Time} {} {} {} {@QTime } {} {} {Size} {200} {16} {} {} {} {32847} {} {Gauge||12|1800||7} {} "Quests" {Explore|Inset} {} {timetoquest} {3}

and this line with another color it wont change the color, but it works with the caption, but I cant get the color to change ?
#BUTTON timetoquest {QuestXXXTime} {} {} {} {@QTime } {} {} {Size} {200} {16} {} {} {} {16} {} {Gauge||12|1800||7} {} "Quests" {Explore|Inset} {} {timetoquest} {3}

I find out that if I use #unbutton timetoquest before I send the new line it works, but the button pops up a new place, so I cant use that :(
LightBulb
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 6:38 pm   

To change button colors, use the %btncol function. The first argument to the function is the button ID, the second is the gauge color, and the third is the text color. Use the color names, not numbers.
#CALL %btncol( timetoquest, blue, black)
#CALL %btncol( timetoquest, red, white)
LightBulb
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 7:55 pm   

I should probably also mention that you can use variables in your button captions, which would allow you to change the caption without redefining the button. Colors and captions appear to be the only things you are changing, so that should eliminate any need to use the #BUTTON command in your scripts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: