Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Ldeath

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 11:59 am   

Multiple Characters

Greetings, I have read through many of these forums and found Lightbulb's post is great and would answer my question but I am extremely new at all this and I don't understand. When you say "Edit. Go to the Files tab and change the Primary filename. If desired, you can use a copy of the original file instead of starting from scratch." Ok I can do that, but when I just rename the file, it has no triggers, it is totally empty... if I import, then I get the same file name as the other character. My problem is, how do I keep all the same triggers for each character but then be able to delte the triggers I don't need for one character. My mind just doesn't get how to make that file name different while keeping the info. Sorry if this is too elementary but I said I was extremely new. Thanks for any help.
zyran
Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:27 pm   

After you import. Go to setting(alt s if you can't find it) then click on save as. Then rename it the name you want it.
Ldeath

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:38 pm   

Thank you so much that is perfect! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: