Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
AR
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 6:49 pm   

Dest Coord getting messed up

I have freeware version and i dont know but some of entrys are getting 0 dest in the N/S or the W/E box. Here a entry that appears to have 0 in N/E. The ACSpedia has the currect coord when you look up entry

!4329,King Pwyll Square Portal,Portal,8.71N, 60.98E,2/26/2002,87,609,False,<level>1+</level><exit>9.6n, 36.9e</exit>Rithwic settlement portal. Exit: 9.6n, 36.9e <I> -- Solan Thommad</I>

I think the +1 in the level is causing this error.
AR
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 7:16 pm   

its whatever in the <exit></exit> code thats causing problems. Wonder if there a way for acspedial to just remove this code all togther dont think they have used for anything. I'm suprised they didnt just have a destination coord box when entering in new entrys to make use of the <exit> code
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 4:57 am   

It is fixed in the Pro version of AC Explorer. No way to fix it in the free version, sorry.
AR
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:33 am   

are you able to use jpg image for map in pro version?
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:35 am   

No, AC Explorer (both free and pro) can only handle BMP format images. The new zExplorer product handles BMP, GIF, and JPG. But it's still in Beta forum and missing some features. However, the license for AC Explorer Pro and zExplorer is the same, so you can use either product and will get free updates for zExplorer for life. I plan a lot of work for zExplorer this year.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: