Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
lei_kung

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 8:42 pm   

I need help with scripting

I play on a mud called Shattered Kingdoms and have started a priest that can cast a spell that allows me to "identify" or let me see what an item does. I am asking if anyone would be willing to take me under their wing and help me write a script that will automaticly database any item I "identify" keeping track of all the information and not keeping records of duplicates. Fair warning, the only programming experince I have is with VB and that was only one semester. Thanks for anyone willing to help.
Talahaski
Enchanter

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 10:26 pm   

Your asking in the wrong place. This forum is for Finished Scripts. Its a place where people can publish thier completed scripts so others may use them. Post under Zmud General Forum.

In addition, if you want help with creating a script you need to provide a LOT more detail. You need to tell us exactly what you want to do and what the mud sends you. Perhaps paste a log of your session showing yourself doing exactly what you want the script to do.

Talahaski
Processor PIII 1000
Memory 265MB
Video NVIDIA 64MB
Windows XP
Zmud Version 6.62
Zmapper Version 1.14

http://www.dartmud.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » Finished MUD Scripts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: