Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
perraultd

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 8:21 pm   

Useful Stuff Here

I just got done writing my first set of triggers on my mud. The mud will sometimes display the text: You are hungry.

This is unfortunate because it seems you don't regain your health as quickly when hunger is affecting your virtual body. I didn't want to type "eat fish" every time I got hungry! So I did some extensive research in the online helpfiles provided with zMUD, and made the following trigger:

#TRI {You are hungry.} {eat fish}

Now I don't have to type that huge command every time I get hungry on the mud! I'm going to make a trigger to drink from my waterskin every time I get thirsty, too. Just make sure you buy lots of fish if you want to cut/paste this trigger into your own script!
Have fun, and good luck using it.
You can e-mail me if you have trouble with the trigger.

Derek
darmir
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 10:40 pm   

Derek,
I you searched the finished forums there are a couple different AutoEat script here in the forum already that will do everything for you.
Here are two of the finished Auto Eat scripts:
[url]http://www.zuggsoft.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10787&FORUM_ID=29&CAT_ID=1&Topic_Title=AutoEat+v2%2E0+%28for+any+mud%29+%2A%2A%2AUPDATED+03%2F06%2F03%2A%2A%2A&Forum_Title=Finished+MUD+Scripts
[/url]

[url]http://www.zuggsoft.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9667&FORUM_ID=29&CAT_ID=1&Topic_Title=Realms+of+Dispair+auto+eat+++4%2E1++%28Darmir+eat+rev%29&Forum_Title=Finished+MUD+Scripts
[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » Finished MUD Scripts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: