Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Spore Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 2:57 am   

Unable to get or install liscense?

OK, I have been happily using my registered version of zMUD for quite some time now, more than a year I think, and lately it has made me re-install the liscense for it, and then it would work fine untill the next day or so and I would have to re-install the liscense again. But now it wont let me register it, it just gives me the following message:

Unable to get liscense!

Retrieval of liscense failed with error code = 17.

All renewable liscenses are currently active- no liscense is available at this time.

I am using zMUD version 6.37a
Kjata
GURU

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 3:35 am   

Try e-mailing [url="mailto:support@elicense.com"]support@elicense.com[/url]. This error means that you have used up all of your licenses. Each reg code may be used to license up to three copies of zMUD. Every 90 days, these licenses expire so that you may get it back again in case you loose it because of hard drive failure, you reformatted without unlicensing first, or something like that. From what you describe, it seems that it first asked you to re-license after one of your licenses expired and then for some reason, your license was being erased each time it asked you to enter it again, until you had none left.

Kjata
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: