Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Chris

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 1:34 am   

Route Coords not shown in zExplorer?

In the old AC Explorer the coordinates for each location you have to go to in order to get to your destination were shown. In zExplorer these coordinates for each step are not shown unless you "copy location to clipboard" Is there something i'm doing wrong or is it disabled in the trial version?
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:25 pm   

Hmm, you are right. I'll add that to the bug list for the next version. Thanks for the report.

Arkis
Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 7:07 pm   

I did notice if you do a copy to clip board that they show when pasted in.
neoaeon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 2:26 am   

if you copy a single item to the clip board and then paste it, then it includes the coords. If you copy the "list" or the entire route to the clip board and then paste it, it still doesn't show coords. Kind of sucks when you have a dozen portal hops to take and you're try'n to write down the route for a buddy ;)

-Neo
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 12:38 am   

Yep, the "Copy List" just makes a copy of what is displayed on the screen itself, so since there are no coords on the screen, there are no coords copied to the clipboard. Anyway, this is on the list to fix.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: