Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Bmw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 5:52 pm   

What is the difference between AC Explorer and zEx

What is the difference between AC Explorer and zExplorer?

I am very new to this program and I am trying to understand what I need and which is the one for me.

I play AC1
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 7:45 pm   

For AC1, you probably want to stick with AC Explorer for now.

The main difference between zExplorer and AC Explorer is that AC Explorer is ONLY for AC1, whereas zExplorer can handle multiple games and currently supports AC1 and AC2 (with more games coming in the future).

So, zExplorer is like a more general purpose version of AC Explorer. However, zExplorer is new and still missing some features that AC Explorer has. For example, zExplorer doesn't have the terrain-sensitive path-finding, nor does it have the real-time tracking features.

All of the AC Explorer features will eventually be added to zExplorer. Once that happens, then AC Explorer will be discontinued and everyone will switch to zExplorer. But until then, if you only play AC1, AC Explorer has these additional features that you'll want.

Both programs share the same license and registration code. So, in a way they are the same program. No matter which one you pay for, you can still use the other.

I hope that helps clarify things.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: