Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
guppycwc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 1:34 am   

zExplorer, AC Spedia updating?

Is it me? I can't seem to update the locations for the AC1 Map, while I got the new map image, I can't get any of the new locations to show up on the new island. they show up in the old AC Explorer, but I'm kean to use the new one.

On a different note, at some point will we be able to add tied portals to route tracing?
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 4:39 am   

Hmm, I'll look into that. zExplorer points to the same server as AC Explorer for AC1, so they should both be getting the updated data. I'll check this tomorrow and see if there is a problem.

And yes, eventually zExplorer will have all of the features of AC Explorer, including the ability to tie to portals, the terrain path finding, the real-time tracking, etc.

Being sick for more than a week has really put be behind schedule. With the holidays coming up and some deadline commitments for zMUD, I'm not yet sure when I'll get all of these features added to zExplorer. You'll first see some additional games supported in zExplorer, and then you'll see the AC Explorer features added.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: