Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Morten
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 1:36 am   

a bug, not sure what it is...

just installed the new zmapper and try to make a new map, and i get an error, unfortunately the error gets showen in danish so i have small problem to just copy/past here but i will try to translate to the best of abillities.

this is what i do:
starting up the mapper.
creating a new map.
make one room.
selecting keyboard creation.
and pressing a dirc. key.
getting the error here.

this is the error translatede:
"the wanted changede of the tabel, was not completed, because they would give doubling vaules of index,the primary key or relations. edit the data in the or those fields, that contains the doubling data,remove index,or redefine index, doubling input allows. and try again"

hope you understand the meaning with it.

Yugo...

Yugo Sangori
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 6:00 pm   

I was able to reproduce this error and have added it to the bug list. Thanks very much for reporting this. After playing with this, it looks like a pretty nasty bug that messes up a lot of stuff.

doomfyre
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 11:53 pm   

I just downloaded and installed the latest zmapper also, created a new mdb, shift-clicked the room creation tool, and added one room to the map. Clicked a short distance away from the first room and got the exact same error, which in english is:

The changes you requested to the table were unsuccessful because they would create duplicate entries in the index, primary key or relationship. Change the date in the field or fields which contain duplicate data, remove the index, or redefine the index to permit duplicate entries and try again.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 2:49 am   

Yep, that's the one.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMapper Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: