Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Eowyn
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 2:19 pm   

Changing appearance on a room made in Zmapper

I'm experimenting with using zmapper colors and shapes to "flag" different rooms.

I give a special shape to all rooms with special things in them, -for example all rooms with a watersource has the shape of a circle. All rooms loading horses have the shape of a diamond.

I use color to mark a special status of the room, - for example yellow for a non-locatable room, green for a non-hideable room.

I was wondering if it's possible to edit the color of shape-edited rooms through right-clicking the room -> properties -> appearance so that I don't have to set up every combination of the room in the Rooms window..?

Thx :)

-E
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 6:50 pm   

There is already a Color button in the Properties/Appearance tab. Setting this color will change the overall fill color of your shape. So, this should already be doing what you want. Just make sure that your shape is already filled with some color so that there is something for this property to change.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMapper Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: