Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
DarkDragon2125

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 6:30 am   

Access Code Violation

I have a problem with AC Explorer, latest version. When I try to do anything after opening AC Explorer for about 1 min, I get the error:
"Acess violation at address 00403214 in module 'ACXPLO~1.EXE'. Read of address 00000027.
Corrupt Application."
I have uninstalled the program, deleted all the left over files in my hard drive and registry, reinstalled and I still get this error.
Please help me in solving this problem.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 6:07 pm   

This means that there is something wrong with your registration license. You'll need to email me your registration code so that I can check the eLicense system to see what the problem is.

Either that, or your application really is corrupted by a virus or something.

Also, check to make sure the date is set correctly on your computer.

Wizzy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 3:13 pm   

Hey Zugg im gettn kinda the same message on 2 seperate computers from 2 seperate downloads form your server....
"Acess violation at address 004030a0 in module 'ACXPLO~1.EXE'. Read of address 6c656570" on one

and "Acess violation at address 004030a0 in module 'ACXPLO~1.EXE'. Read of address 0000032c" in the other...

I just Did a Full Data file Update on both. iand i also did a Terrain and map update on both as well. ond once i close the program i get these messages. it only seems to error me when i update.

Thanks for all your hard work.
Wizzy

Wizzy Of KoSH
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:32 am   

Wizzy, you are having a different problem...you are not getting the "Corrupt Application" error like DarkDragon reported. You should normally create a new topic when reporting a new problem like this.

Your places.dat or user.dat file is probably corrupted. Delete all of your AC Explorer files and then redownload and reinstall a new copy, then re-run the Update Data function.

TheHammer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 1:05 am   

Access violation 0049D978 in module "Zexplorer.exe" Read address 0000008D

Corrupt app.

Same problem, did an update then got this error. Removed install, restarted comp and then reinstalled with newest exe from your site.

Again right after the update it crashes out with same error as above.

Trust me I have no virus or anything else on my computer has not frozen or crashed a program on me yet and it's going on 1 year.
Great program when it works I hope it gets sorted, was going to buy after trial expired but not sure now :(
Running Winxp pro if that helps you.
TheHammer
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:40 pm   

As I said in the original response to this post, YOU NEED TO EMAIL ME YOUR REGISTRATION CODE! "Corrupt application" means there is something wrong with your license, and I can't help with license problems on a public forum.

Ardent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 7:19 pm   

Greetings. I am having an access violation error as well. The error I am receiving is as follows:

Access violation at address 004030A0 in module 'ACXPLORER.EXE'. Read of address 363I222F.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 8:02 pm   

This thread is only for people who get the "Corrupt Application" application error.

If you are getting other Access Violation errors, you need to delete all of your AC Explorer files and reinstall. That will fix a corrupted data file. Note that uninstalling does NOT delete all of the files, you need to delete them manually.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: