Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
eclon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2001 5:48 am   

i can not connect to avatar mud

i can't connect to avatar mud dose this mean it is down. i get no errors it just wont connect. how do i check if its dialing the right ip address. i have played avatar in the past and hope to play it again thanks for your time ed
iljhar
GURU

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2001 6:18 am   

Can you connect to other muds? If so, then you can try updating the mud list and/or going to mudconnector.com and trying to find the correct address. If you can't connect to any muds, then we'll have to check on what else is going on. Zugg doesn't have anything to do w/the actual muds, he just provides the tool to make mudding better. :)

Iljhar
LightBulb
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2001 8:27 pm   

Does this mean it (avatar mud) is down? No, but Mudconnector has a link in the MUD listing that will check that.

How do I check if it's (zMUD) is dialing the right address? You can get the address zMUD dials from the character database by selecting the character and clicking the Edit button. You can then compare this to the address provided at a reliable source, such as Mudconnector or the MUD's homepage.

LightBulb
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: